Council meeting highlights:
- We decided not to have a Mardi Gras party/potluck because no dates would work, with confirmation on the 11th, Super Bowl on the 4th.
- Christy Hillock is coordinating meals for anyone in the congregation who is in need. If you are in need, or know someone who is, and who would benefit from meals, please contact Christy Hillock.
- Stewardship update - when we send out end of year statements, we are going to include a little blurb thanking the congregation for the letters of intent, and again asking those who have not yet done so, to please fill one out.
- Steve - continuing education- After some discussion, Steve is going to take Spanish lessons for continuing education (one year time period) to reach out to the community. Look for a Spanish bible study soon.
- Dianne Krehbiel officially resigned as choir director, Diane Gardner will be the official new director. Steve will check into "choir director" type contracts/agreements with the ELCA.
CONNECTING THROUGH GRACE
We are a Reconciling in Christ community. All are welcome!
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Rocky Mountain Synod
ZION EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
1070 Foothill Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Every Summer Sunday:
10 am Worship